Your new company
The company has its branches in 36 countries and operates on more than 100 financial markets providing asset management and custodian services to financial institutions, global corporations, banks and individuals.
Your new role
The individual in this role may be called upon to support accounting process from the point of transaction through to the close, consolidation, and financial reporting of business outcomes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum Experience: 5+ years of relevant work experience in Polish GAAP accounting and Polish taxes
- Minimum Experience: 5+ years of relevant work experience in Polish VAT reporting, including direct contact with Polish tax authorities, answering auditors inquiries
-Strong analytical skills, advanced Excel proficiency
- Minimum Language Skills: Strong written and oral communications skills in English.
What you'll get in return
- Attractive salary
- Access to multiple trainings
- Medical care (Lux Med) and Group Life Insurance - covered by employer
- Social Fund - subsidy to one benefit of choice: Multisport or cinema tickets or kindergarten / crche (depending on total income per household member)
- Pension scheme after 2 years of employment (4% of base salary)
- English language courses
- 2 days of paid volunteering time per year (for volunteers supporting charity initiatives organized by Charity Committee)
- Sports, social, charity events
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.